Wednesday 9 January 2013

January Challenge @ CCAYR



Our new Christmas Card All Year Around challenge for January 2013 goes live today and to get us all started on our Xmas card stash the theme is 'Anything Goes!' which is just the thing to get us motivated! I used my brand new London Blue Dylusions ink spray and the positive/negative print from the mask. The main stamped image is by Penny Black and the circles are by Dylusions.

 
I am going to enter it into the Winter Wonderland challenge which is Travel.

4 comments:

  1. I like this designs again! Think I like all of your desings ...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Clare and love the colour ink. background looks great
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous creation for our theme or Travel this week at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X