Sunday 24 February 2013

Craftathon 2013


Well I managed 7 days of my self challenge 'being square' but the last couple of days I have been crafting with a few of my pals over at CraftBubble forum. We have an annual gathering and this year they came to my home town. What fun we had and there was some what of a craft frenzy on Saturday. Of course now I have a list of stash I just need to get after trying out some new things like Pan Pastels and Mica powder, I am even pondering getting some needle felting tools as well! Along with drinking lots of tea, eating lots of cake, there was of course lots of crafting. Here are all the backgrounds and projects I made:

 
I even sold some of my artwork (that is a first for me!) and I hear it is going to be hung up in someone's new craft room in the next few weeks. I had a really great time and I am hoping all my craft pals did too. I am tired after such a busy few days and I am sure my pals are too after their long journey's home. Half term is over but only 5 weeks until Easter...wonder what my self challenge could be......well, there is plenty of time to think it over!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a wonderful host and for organising this Clare, great time had by all and yes i have seen some frames online for them!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had a fabulous time too, Clare and thank you so very much for organising such a fab craftathon and a super agenda too - MUCH APPRECIATED

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a super time. I'm so sorry that I missed it- next year I must try again to be able to come along.
    Your projects look fab and can't wait to see what you do as and when you get more stash... needle felting- that is something I have always wanted to try.
    Hope you have a restful week to recover. Easter will be here before you know it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X