Sunday 22 September 2013

Little Me...

 
a sketch in my mini journal using a little eye stamp I carved this afternoon. Crafting a bit hit and miss at the moment. Battling anaemia and start of term bugs x 2! I managed to focus for 30 minutes on carving the stamp which isn't even 1cm wide and this quick Pitt pen drawing. All coloured with a few pencil crayons.


Believe it or not I felt pleased enough with the end product to blog my 30 minute craft make. So it was worth dragging myself to my craft table after all.
I will enter my sketch into:
Pan Pastels UK: Anything Goes!
Balzer Designs: Art Journal Sharing

9 comments:

  1. its a cool sketch, Clare!
    Get Well Soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Clare - wish I could do that in half an hour! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd certainly say it was worth blogging - fab make, Clare. Feel better soon and good luck with the anaemia too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your eye stamp and I love the portrait you made with your stamp! How creative and gorgeous!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fabulous Clare and so glad you felt up too a little time out in between having not been so good. Speedy recovery!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great stamp you carved, it looks beautiful! Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is fab, thats half an hour well spent! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is so cool, Clare - the tiny hand carved stamp is great and I'm not surprised you were pleased with the end result! Since I'm on catch-up duties, I do hope you're feeling more the thing now...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X