Sunday, 26 January 2014

Psss...


We have a challenge over at the Craft Bubble 2 forum each month which is called the Rudolph challenge and yes I am afraid to say it does have a Christmas theme. But as obscene as it seems to be thinking about Christmas when it was only a month ago, it really helps us all keep on top of our Christmas card making and so no panic in December.


Anyway, I have made a batch of 4 to get me started! I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Around: Xmas anything goes
ABChristmas: Bare essentials (minimal embellishment)
Christmas Card Challenge: Anything Goes!

11 comments:

  1. And it's glorious and quirky and who wouldn't love to receive one of these fab cards ..... but not for at least ten months!!! Like you, I want to keep on top of my Xmas makes to avoid last minute panic - thanks for setting such a fab challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - fabby colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's cool... modernist snow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card! i see you are going to attempt the 29 faces- i have been contemplating that as well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. I love the colors you used in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job, I always regret not doing my cards earlier!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Clare. I love the lay out and colours! Thank you playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made a fantastic start to your Christmas cards for this year - way to go!
    Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY good of you to start with Christmas cards already for 2014. I MUST pay more attention to Christmas card making this year, when I get a chance (have all those digis from last year waiting to be used).
    I LOVE the modern feel of this design and the white, blue and black colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X