Tuesday 4 February 2014

PaperArtsy Project 3


So once you have created your portrait or figure what do you do with it? Well tonight over at the PaperArtsy blog you will find out!

I use some lovely Fresco Paints and so great background stamps HERE and HERE.

 
I am loving this second set for art journaling, some really useful words and backgrounds!
 
 
 
Look at the ace wooden bellies too!


Don't forget to join this weeks challenge too!
I would be so proud of you if you had a go at drawing/creating a face or figure!

5 comments:

  1. a fab trio of projects for this month. I deeply envy your face drawing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous stamps and colours and I do love that girl - will try and find some time this week to try drawing another face and putting some penils on my moonshine one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing - looks like you are having a blast with these fresco paints

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, popping over to take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a pretty spring time tag, Clare - another great week!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X