There are some fantastic new products being previewed over at PaperArtsy this week. Tonight sees the launch of Sara Naumann's new stamp plates and I was lucky enough to be asked to make some projects as part of the launch. Of course that also meant I got to play with some fabulous new stamp plates! I have 3 projects to share and you can see them all on the blog tonight, along with some beautiful creations by Sara herself but over the next 2 nights I will be sharing detailed tutorials for two of them here on my blog.
Tonight I use this new stamp set:
Here is how I made my arty easel card:
1. I die cut a simple easel card using PaperArtsy Smoothy.
2. Used 3rd and 4th generation Black Soot Distress Ink to start to create background.
3. Then some more stamping this time with Black Archival, again creating shading using 1st/2nd/3rd generation ink.
4. Now came some stamping with paint and I used a brand new limited addition JOFY Fresco Paint called Cherry Red. I rotated the image and stamped four times to create this sun burst.
5. I wanted to create my own washi tape/border by cutting 1.5cm strips of Smoothy card and painting with another colour from new limited addition set called Turquoise.
6. I also used Turquoise Fresco paint to layer stamping onto my background.
7. To complete my washi tape border I stamped the dotty image from the set using Black Archival ink.
8. To make up my card I again added some 3rd/4th generation DI ink to create border then layered up all my elements to make my final easel card. The little typewriter key embellishment is by Prima and I added a few black wire curls too.
All new release stamps are now available from your favourite PaperArtsy retailer.
I do hope you will hop over to the PaperArtsy blog and I will be back again with another tutorial tomorrow night using Sara Naumann's fabulous new designs.