Monday 28 January 2013

Coming Soon...

Lesson 3 of From Cardmaking to Art Journaling. In this lesson we will be using more patterned papers, matt medium (or wet glue), gesso and glitter (or for those already into altered art Sparkle Mod Podge). Oh and also some bubble wrap would be good, what an excuse to buy some new stash...it often comes wrapped in that...LOL! The lesson will be launched on Friday 8th February. Here is a little teaser:

 
Plus a linking thing so you can all share and post your work here if you aren't a member of the Craft Bubble forum. I will launch that too with the next lesson. Here is a test of the link so you can share your work from lesson 1 and 2 (plus I will know whether it works or not before lesson 3):
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fab idea to Mr Linky your class, for non bubblers Clare - I just added my link less lesson 2's make

    Happy Monday - looking forward to lesson 3

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome idea... fab Clare... uuups didn´t made my homework yet.... uuuups!


    but have to write -I enjoyed the videos...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so excited about lesson 3. I've not yet blogged my first two, but will link through when I have.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So looking forward to the next lesson Clare. You are doing such a good job with them and we are all so grateful for the time you are taking.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks really beautiful...I am sure I will make your lesson, as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X