The next lesson learnt was think carefully about the colours you use if you add more than 1 to the plate! My first choice went a bit muddy on the plate when I brayered over it! I also noticed that when doing the second print there seemed to be a lot of paint, so that was my third lesson (less is more!)
So in the end I used 1 colour at a time and used the selective print technique I had seen over at the Colourful Gelli Party and layered up the 3 primary colours.
Much better, I still have several lessons to do and so I am sure to be back with more gelli prints, despite the washing up involved if you use mask!
So that was Saturday and today I made this triptych card using my prints and some black stamping.