Sunday 31 August 2014

PpPpSSSss


I have some super exciting news and can finally share it! Crikey it has been a torturous few months... I have officially become a PaperArtsy stamp designer. Head over to the PaperArtsy blog to see the launch of my first two stamp design in detail. But here is a little peak of a couple of projects:



The first set ECL01 is very feminine with a lacy theme and the second set ECL02 is based on Nordic Christmas knits. Both have a simple graphic style/feel and would work perfectly for CAS or what I call arty cards but are equally as handy to have in your stash for mixed media projects.



I will be sharing more projects I have created using my new PaperArtsy Eclectica stamp range over  the coming weeks both here on my blog and of course over at PaperArtsy.
 
All new release stamps are now available from your favourite PaperArtsy retailer.

15 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh! they are brilliant. Going over to look at the PA blog and shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous Clare - well done!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations Clare! That's great news. And they look fab. Good on you lady :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - they are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Clare! Can't believe you managed to keep that one a secret!! I'm so pleased for you and hope there are many more stamp plates to come! Paperartsy are my all time fav company so I'm super happy you're working with them. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS NEWS Clare, well done to you and well deserved too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Clare that was a brilliant post tonight with fabulous samples. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh they are lovely, Congrats Clare

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing news,Clare....well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous Clare. So thrilled for you. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congratulations on your success.

    Popped over from Kathy K's blog.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Clare! I love them, I can see endless possibilities of using them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clare yesterday, Sunday, we held a retailer training day, and the retailers I taught a class to with your stamps LOVED your designs!! They couldn't say enough nice things about them! Went down an absolute storm! Well done! XXXX EXCITED MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clare, I attend the retailer day and ADORED your stamps! Thank you for popping by my blog and seeing the tags I made with them - I couldn't resist using them first as they are so versatile! More please!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments. X